An iCloud is an online storage service provided by Apple. It was launched in the year 2011. It is a service provided by Apple using which all your apple devices are kept in sync with each other. What it means is that suppose you take a picture with your iPhone.
iCloud will ensure that you need not manually transfer that picture from your iPhone to your MacBook. It will be synced automatically.
However, there are some problems with the iCloud service which if resolved will make the iCloud customer service much better for the users to use.
Some of the iCloud problems have been mentioned below:
• Small free storage
Apple offers only 5 Gb of free space on its iCloud service. This causes a problem for people who sync large amounts of data between their Apple devices. In fact, the 5 Gb of data that is offered is for everything on your Apple device that is for notes, or contact or music or for any other thing. This causes a huge problem as the 5 Gb space then feels really small. More so when you consider the survey in which 63 people were asked to vote on whether Apple should offer more than 5 Gb free storage. More than half sided with Apple offering more free storage capacity.
• Multiple Apple ID problem
It is known that the iCloud ID is the Apple ID. However the reason for this confusion in which people create a different Id for the iCloud service provided by Apple is because Apple has offered many similar cloud-based services like iTools,Mac, MobileMe.
Therefore when iCloud was launched, the users created a new ID and now they have to log-in multiple times on a single device just to access all of their content that has been synced. Therefore Apple should give users the ability to merge all their multiple Ids into one single ID to remove any more confusion.
• Facetime and Apple messages services should be made available online
As of right now, Apple has not launched any kind of web-based service of its popular apps “Messages” and “Facetime”. Many Apple users face a problem when they are using a Windows based operating system but they are unable to communicate with their colleagues who are using an Apple operating system. Therefore if Apple could launch a web-based version of their Message and Facetime App, it would bring a sigh of relief among a lot of its users.
• Support for developer’s API
Sharing a file from iCloud is an extremely cumbersome process when it is compared to the file sharing process in Dropbox. Right now, Apple doesn’t support any third party developer support for its iCloud app. However, if it integrates the support for third party apps that are designed by the developers, the Apple iCloud has the capability to transform into a highly sophisticated online storage service.
• Support for its apps on the android or windows platform
A majority of the apps or programs that are developed and designed today are usually done so for a variety of platforms. For example, dropbox is available for windows phone, android, and iOS. However, the services provided by Apple like iCloud Drive is not available on windows or android. Now if a Macbook user wishes to access the content stored on his iCloud account via his windows phone or his android device, he would be unable to do so. Thus Apple should provide their services and support for other platforms and devices too.
But apart from that, Apple devices are usually quite excellent hardware performance devices and Apple provides extensive support for its devices for iCloud support in case any problems do arise.
In case the user faces any kind of problem with their iCloud account like account security issue, they can get in touch with the iCloud tech support by calling on the iCloud support number. Calling on the iCloud tollfree number will get you the facilities and support offered by the tech support in the shortest time possible.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How do I fix iCloud problems on Windows 10?
- Why is iCloud Calendar not Syncing with Outlook on Windows 10?
- How to fix iCloud Log in Error on iPhone?
- iCloud keeps popping up on Windows 10: Need help to fix
- How to fix Apple id password not working problem
- iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work