With passing time, the security threats to various digital devices are also on a rise. This is why iphone security is essential. Gone are the days when users can insulate their ios device to perfection using a four digit passcode. With a six digit passcode arriving on the horizon, users must be aware about it and how to make use of it. Following are the steps to set a six digit passcode on your iphone
- Go to the settings of your device and look for the passcode option by scrolling down. In case have iPhone with a Touch Id, you will see the menu setting Passcode and Touch Id.
- Type your existing passcode and then tap on 6 digit option to Change have a new one.
For adding an extra layer of security or beefing up your iphone’s security, don’t forget to look for the timing associated with Passcode lock. You will have a plethora of options to choose from recomended by iCloud customer service. You must go for a shorter time in case you are someone who has a habit of not attending his or her iphone for longer times.
The cherry on top is that you also have the option to set up passwords to enhance your browsing experience on safari. In case you do not make use of the password keychain, then you have the option manually setting up your passwords for various sites by following the steps below:
- Tap on Safari and enter your passcode.
- Type the name of the website for which you want to store the user id and password for.
- Once it is completed, then tap on Done. Doing this will automatically fix the password on a particular site when you launch it again using Safari.
It becomes extremely important to bring into light one particular setting with all the news about Apple Passcodes and FBI going around. This feature is the Erase Data. If you activate it on your iphone, your device will remove all your data stored after 10 failed attempts.
You also must know about the process to boost up iphone cloud security. In case you want to store your user id as well as passwords in icloud in order to make use of them on all your Apple devices when you browse the sites on Safari, you can make use of the icloud keychain feature which can be easily set up.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to fix Apple id password not working problem
- iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work