Mac users are likely acquainted with iCloud Drive. iCloud store photos, audios, videos, images and different documents. Most of the users have no idea that how to use it with Mac. Users only need to login to iCloud on a supported device and enable iCloud drive. Users can contact to iCloud customer support team and get informative solutions.
If you want to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs, then apply the following steps:
Create an Apple ID
Before you can sign into an iCloud account to store documents in the cloud and migrate files between Macs, you require an Apple ID. Once you make an Apple ID, make sure to actualize two-step verification.
Enable iCloud on Mac
- After creating your Apple ID, open your Mac and then tap on the System Preferences which is available in Mac’s dock.
- Now choose Applications from the left pane Favourite menu and then double tap on the System Preferences.
- Now choose iCloud and enter your Apple ID into the given field.
- After that, enable the iCloud.
With iCloud enabled, you can utilize files which are stored in the cloud via through Finder. You can see the iCloud Drive icon under the Finder’s left-pane menu. With the help of Finder, you can migrate files between Macs by dragging the files from old Mac into iCloud drive straightforwardly.
If you are not able to resolve your problem by the above instructions, then dial iCloud helpline number and get specific assistance from the certified professionals. These helpline numbers are available at 24/7 hours.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work