Using iCloud allows you to synchronize content and settings between your PC, Mac, and iOS devices. It also lets you to backup your iOS devices wirelessly to the internet. When you setup your iPhone, Apple will guide through the process of setting up and signing in with an Apple ID. If you didn’t setup iCloud when setup your iPhone or need to change settings, you can easily do that at any time.
- Locate and tap Settings app on your iPhone. On the Settings page, scroll down and tap iCloud icon.
- You need to sign in with your Apple ID. Enter your Apple ID and password and tap Sign In.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap Get a Free Apple ID button at the bottom.
- Create an Apple ID and then sign in to iCloud.
If you already have some data in iCloud from your computer or other devices, you will need to merge your data. Tap Merge. When you’re logged in to iCloud, tap on the account to see your account information. At the bottom of screen you’ll see the Storage Plan. You’ll get 5 GB of storage for free. Tap Done to get back to iCloud settings screen. From the main screen you can select which services you want to access.
Setup for iCloud Tabs
If you’ve web pages open in Apple Safari browser on your Mac, you can go to Safari on your iPhone or iPad and view those tabs. This is a new feature in Mountain Lion on Mac and also in iOS 6. iCloud tabs option means that you need to have the latest versions of iOS and Mountain Lion to have this. This works in Safari and you will need an iCloud account. It automatically works in the background.
Steps on how to view open tabs in Safari:
- Launch Safari on your Mac and iPad. Visit some websites on Mac and iPad.
- Don’t close your browser and the tabs.
- Launch Safari on your iPhone.
- In the upper right or left corner of browser there is a small iCloud icon. Tap that icon.
- You’ll see the tabs opened on your Mac or other devices.
Hope the information above helps you use the iCloud Tabs option. If you need more info, help and solution on how to setup iCloud, please contact the Web Specialists on the given customer care helpline phone number. Web Specialists provide online solutions, assistance and telephonic customer service for iCloud. Call to receive quick help and assistance for iCloud.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work