If you are an iOS user then while you have configured your device for first time or updated device OS, you must have signed into iCloud account as it is a built-in feature of iOS devices. However, many users often try to access their iCloud account from iOS default browser Safari but faces technical problem in doing so. This happens due to the configuration settings of Safari browser, as soon as it detects that you have access to all your iCloud stuff in your device already it will not allow you to access your account through web interface. So iCloud customer service provided a solution to that is to access iCloud from a different browser compatible with iOS devices such as Google Chrome or Mercury Browser.
Login to iCloud using Google Chrome
- Launch Google chrome browser app in your iOS device and go to official iCloud website.
- Now locate an icon with three horizontal bars at the top right corner of the browser which is called “settings” menu.
- Tap on that “Request desktop Site” from the menu and it will load the desktop version of iCloud on your screen instead of opening the mobile site.
- Now you can log into your account with your credentials and access iCloud.
Use Mercury Browser to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone
- Launch Mercury browser app in your device and access the official iCloud account.
- Now hit the “settings” button to find the “Function” option from the menu and tap on “Identify Browser”, it will show you a list menu.
- Choose “Safari” from the option which will open the desktop version of the iCloud website.
- Now log into with your account credentials and access iCloud.
Although, Apple recommends users to access iCloud from desktop as only that can avail you the full features of iCloud website.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to fix Apple id password not working problem
- iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work