How to setup iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
iCoud is Apple’s web-based data storage and syncing service which is used to sharing emails, calendars and photos etc. Are you an iCloud user and have no idea that how to setup and use an iCloud backup? Then get iCloud technical support team and get sufficient help from the technical experts. There are some easy steps given below which can help you:
How to set up iCloud?
If you want to set up iCloud on your Windows device, then apply the following steps to set up:
Step 1: - First of all, open your browser and then go to the http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455.
Step 2: - Now download the iCloud Control Panel software from Apple.
Step 3: - Now install the software.
Step 4: - After that, launch the iCloud Control Panel.
Step 5: - Now Sign In with your Apple ID.
Step 6: - Now select the feature which you want to enable for iCloud.
How to use iCloud Backup?
If you want to backup your iOS device with iCloud, then apply the following steps to backup:
Step 1: - First of all, connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
Step 2: - Now tap on the Settings.
Step 3: - Now scroll down and tap on the iCloud.
Step 4: - After that, scroll down and tap on the Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
Step 5: - Now tap on the Back Up Now icon to complete the process of backup.
If you are not cable of setting up and using iCloud backup by the above steps, then dial an iCloud toll-free number and avail the best technical assistance from the certified technicians.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work