How to manage your iCloud file storage
Apple gives everyone iCloud uses 5 GB of free storage space, which for the most common user is more than ample, but for some it's not enough. iCloud Drive is used for backup, iWork and other documents, but also mail if you use @ mac.com, @ me.com or @ icloud.com addresses.
If your iCloud storage is full, then you need to get more storage by paying for it according to the plan. But if you don’t want to buy more storage then you can manage your storage of 5 GB according to your convenient by deleting files and backup.
How to manage your iCloud file storage from iPhone?
- First check the status of your iCloud storage and find out how much space you have available.
- Go to Settings>iCloud>Storage & backup on your iPhone. You can get the available and used storage space of your iCloud.
Manage your iCloud file storage on iPhone
To manage your iCloud storage, press “Manage storage” and then click on the backup file that you want to remove. Click the red “Delete Backup” button to remove the backup file.
Manage your iCloud file storage from Mac
- If you are a mac computer user, then also you can clear the storage of your iCloud account.
- Click on “Apple” icon and click on “System Preferences”, and then select iCloud.
- Click on “Manage” button. You will get the used and available iCloud storage.
- Click on the backup name in the left column to remove. Click on “Delete” to free up the storage space.
Manage your iCloud file storage from Windows PC
- If you are a windows user and want to delete your iCloud backup files directly from your windows computer then you should have iCloud control panel installed on your Windows computer.
- Download and install the iCloud control panel for windows.
- Open it and click on “Manage”.
- Select the Backup from the left column to remove.
- Click on “Delete” option to remove it from your iCloud account.
How to expand the space on iCloud?
- If you do not want to delete some of your backups, the solution is an upgrade of the site, or completely disable backup, which is not recommended.
- Select Settings.
- Click on iCloud.
- Touch Storage.
- Choose Change agreement for space.
- Now you can see options and prices for upgrades. You can select from 25 GB, 200 GB, 500 GB or 1 TB (1,000 GB) of storage space.
- The money for the upgrade will be deducted from your iTunes account.
ICloud customer services is a leading Customer Care Service Provider for Email. ICloud services is a remotely access technical support services for liberated webmail's service providers. All other unknown brand names, logos, products and services are used only for references or for informative purpose only.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage your iCloud file storage
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Voice & Remote Tech Support
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work