How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
Anyone who uses an Apple device probably uses the iCloud also. With this well-known storage service, you can easily sync photos, documents, music, etc. on all the Apple products. But if iCloud stops working, you might not be able to access all these services.
A common issue to fix iCloud if not Syncing with iPhone
If you are not able to access your iCloud account, it could be due to many reasons. Here you will get info about the commonly faced issues in iCloud. If you are facing issue if Here’s how to fix iCloud not Syncing with iPhone, you can check the solutions below:
Cannot connect to iCloud- If you are unable to connect to the iPhone or iPad, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Settings and then name.
- Then, scroll down and tap on Sign out.
- Enter the Apple password to turn off Find My device.
- You can choose the data to keep on the device, else will be on iCloud and tap Sign out.
- Return back to Settings and use Apple Id details.
Third-party apps don't save iCloud- Some third-party apps save its data on iCloud, which can be accessed everywhere. If not, you can check the iCloud sync settings with the following steps:
- Go to Settings, then your name and iCloud.
- Go through the list and select the apps you want to sync over the iCloud.
- Here, you can sync iCloud with iPhone.
- If any app is missing, you can contact the developer.
Not enough space in iCloud storage- Usually, Apple gives a storage space of 5GB on iCloud for free, which can be used for saving all the data. To fix this issue, you can either clear the space or buy more storage. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Settings, then your name, iCloud and then Manage Storage.
- Then, select the Change Storage plan.
- You can choose the storage upgrade option and enter the Apple ID password for the confirmation of the monthly subscription.
- Apple will charge immediately and more space will be provided to you.
If you are facing any problems if you want to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone with the iPhone or other related issues, contact the support team. The technical experts of Apple can be contacted using details on Apple website.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work