iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
The iCloud of Apple makes it possible for all the Apple users to sync documents, photos, videos, and more. We hope that you have enjoyed its services at some point or another. But have you ever thought of a situation when your iCloud is not working? In this case, you can look for a substantial loss of information.
Common problems behind iCloud stopped working:
Cannot connect to iCloud:
You need to open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad, and then you can tap on your name at the top of the screen. A pop-up will prompt, and you have to agree with new terms and conditions if there are any. If, in any case, you fail to do so, then you should sign out of your iCloud on your iPhone or iPad and then sign-in again. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to settings and then your name.
- Then, you need to scroll down and tap on the sign-out.
- You need to enter your Apple ID password to turn off “Find my device.”
- You have to choose what data you can keep on your device and then sign-out.
- At last, you need to return to settings so that you can sign-in again by using the Apple ID details.
iCloud Doesn’t Sync Data Across Devices:
You need to check the settings of iCloud sync on your apple device by taking the following steps:
- First, go to the settings and then enter your name. Go in the section of iCloud.
- You need to scroll through the whole list and then turn on the apps you want to sync over Cloud.
- If you find that the app is missing from the list, then you can contact the developer and can ask if this feature will work in the app or not.
The settings of iCloud never stop updating:
You can go for the steps mentioned below if you are stuck on updating the iCloud settings screen.
- The first step is to hold the sleep/wake button and slide to the power off button of your device. It will help if you wait a minute or so before you press the button again to restart it.
- If it does not respond, you can force restart your device and open the settings and sign into the iCloud again.
Now, get steps on fixing iCloud email not working problem
If your iCloud email password is not working, you can take the steps mentioned below. You can also take the help of the customer support to get their assistance. They will be available 24*7 to help us fulfill the requirement.
- First of all, restart the device or force restart it.
- Then, go to the settings and then in your name. Now, sign out of your iCloud and choose not to keep any data on the device. Then, you need to return to the settings again and then sign-in.
- In the next step, you will have to visit your Apple device's status website and ensure that it is working correctly.
- You need to visit the I Forgot website of your Apple so that you can reset your Apple ID password, and then you can sign-in to iCloud again on your iPhone or iPad by using the new password.
- At last, you will have to back up and then restore your iPhone. This process is time-consuming, so you take this in case all other steps fail.
These are the steps that you can take if your iCloud is not working. We hope that the steps are clear, otherwise, you can contact the customer support for more. You can also know about the iCloud password reset not working. They are knowledgeable and are aware of every process.
iCloudcustomerservices is an information and solution provider for icloud related problems & there is no affiliation with any brand name companies unless this affiliation is particularly specified. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not purposely involved in any endorsement with this company.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to fix Apple id password not working problem
- iCloud email not working on iPhone: Get steps to Fix
- How to fix iCloud not syncing with iPhone
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage iCloud storage?
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work