How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
iCloud is essential for Apple users as it enables them to access their files online such as music, images, documents and much more. If you have an iPhone or any other Apple device then you most likely to have a need for creating iCloud account. If you don’t know how to access your iCloud account then read this article further.
Setting up an iCloud account is easy and quick. To access iCloud files, you can easily setup your iCloud account via using your Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, MAC, etc. However, you can create it on your Android devices as well. See the steps mentioned in section to know more about accessing iCloud account on your iPhone.
Steps To Access iCloud Account On iPhone
Before you get started with creating your iCloud account, make sure that your Apple device is updated to the latest iOS version.
Steps to enable iCloud Drive app on the home screen
- Open up the Settings section in your iPhone
- Tap on your Apple ID
- Tap on the iCloud
- Enable the iCloud Drive option. Now you should be able to see the iCloud Drive application on your phone’s home screen.
Steps to access iCloud files in iOS11 Apple mobile devices
- Navigate to the “Files” app
- Tap on “Browse” button
- Now, under the “Location”, tap on “iCloud drive” option.
- Now you’ll be able to see all your iCloud files
Steps To Access iCloud Account On Android Device
- Go to the setting section in your Android device.
- Tap on User and Accounts section and then tap on Add Account at the bottom.
- Now tap on Personal IMAP and enter your Apple ID and Password
- Set the following details in other sections
o Server: imap.mail.me.com
o Port number: 993
o Security Type SSL/TSL
o Tap on "Next" and set Port: 587
Now you have successfully linked your Apple account with your Android device. If you get stuck with the aforementioned steps How to How to access iCloud on iPhone or Android device then you can contact the Apple customer service for further.
ICloud customer services is a leading Customer Care Service Provider for Email. ICloud services is a remotely access technical support services for liberated webmail's service providers. All other unknown brand names, logos, products and services are used only for references or for informative purpose only.
- Process of iCloud Account Set Up
- How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, MAC and Web? Step by step process!
- How to share a document in iCloud Drive in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra
- How to manage your iCloud file storage
- How to secure Apple and iCloud accounts
- How safe is iMessage in the Cloud
- Steps to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- How to enable or disable the iCloud Music library?
- How Apple should improve iCloud.
- How to set up iCloud and use iCloud Backup?
- How to use iCloud to migrate files between Macs?
- How Apple iCloud Drive works and Setup of iCloud Drive.
- How to recover deleted photos from icloud
- How to use icloud on iphone ios 7
- How to download and setup iTunes account in 2 minutes
- Process to boost iPhone Security
- Process to fix iTunes error 50 in iPhone
- How to Sign in to iCloud from iPhone or iPad
- iCloud password bypass on iPhone
- iCloud not Working for backup
- iCloud Troubleshooting Guide
- Use iCloud Activation Lock to Protect Your iPhone
- Process to recover apple id password from backup
- List of Different issues during Sync Your Icloud Account to Outlook
- SAN B. SHOOTER’S ICLOUD PASSSWORD RESET BY APPLE , CONFORMED BY FBI
Give your feedback
- Support available also through email & chat
- Determine PC and peripherals issue correctly
- Experienced and Certified experts
- Customizable subscription plan according to requirements
- Completely trained & certified staff of engineers
- Instant Diagnosis & Repair work